Our mission is to apply our more than 25 years of experience to provide excellent, timely and personalized service to our clients.
Our purpose is not to try to force fit our clients’ goals and needs into “cookie cutter” wills, trusts, business agreements or other documents that are not necessary or appropriate to the client’s particular circumstances.
At Todd Rossman Law, we work closely with our clients and their teams of accounting, investment, insurance and other professionals to foster long term relationships and to carefully develop and implement a plan of action that is as simple and straightforward to understand and administer as possible while meeting the client’s specific needs and goals from a personal, tax and legal perspective.
Our practice focuses primarily on business law, estate planning, probate and trust administration, and real estate including the following:
– Drafting Wills and Trusts that meet our clients’ specific wishes, needs and values.
– Preparing other estate planning documents including:
– General Durable Powers of Attorney for financial matters;
– Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care and Living Wills;
– Property devolution agreements; and
– Funeral and Burial Authority Directives.
– Developing asset protection plans for estate planning and business clients with high personal liability risks.
– Representing clients in routine and complex probate and trust administration matters;
– Representing clients in guardianship and conservatorship matters;
– Drafting and negotiating pre and post-nuptial agreements and other marital agreements.
– Assisting clients with planning for the costs of long term care including Medicaid planning and guiding them through the Medicaid application process;
– Structuring and maintaining corporations and LLCs for our business clients;
– Creating “template” contracts for business clients to use with key customers, employees and vendors;
– Developing business succession plans including buy-sell agreements;
– Reviewing and negotiating commercial and residential leases;
– Representing clients and drafting documents for business purchases and sales;
– Representing clients and drafting documents for commercial and residential real estate sales and purchases.